- Construction of a football stadium and provision of fitness equipment.
- Construction of a water well to provide clean water in a remote village.
- Donation of one ambulance.
- Placement of signs and shaping of 400 km desert road (from zouerat to bir mogrein) to facilitate orientation.
- Donations to convenience stores, to women, to war veterans and generally people in need.
- Daily supply of staple foods such as sugar, rice, wheat, bread and edible oil to 400 families.
Presence in Cameroun since 2018 with a highly efficient distribution network with 70 motorbikes, 3 pickups, 1 track, and a warehouse with 120 employees
Product positioning in more than 1000 places and still growing…!
Total Storage and Sales Warehouses in Africa covering 7,320 m², 19 – Wholesale Stores, 10 – Satellite offices, 7
Distribution Vehicles, 14
30-ton Trucks, 9
Pigassos’s vision is to be the dominant and reliable distributor of cigarettes in the African market.
Pigassoss’s mission is to:
- Partner with leading international tobacco companies
- Provide added value to our customers, partners and employees
- Responsibly provide quality tobacco products for adults
- Be socially responsible in the markets that we operate
Nurturing a long-term relationship
From a very early stage, Pigassos realized the evolving character of Africa, designing and implementing successful strategies. Our extensive research into the local environment and our valuable 30 year experience in the field allows us to implement the practices needed to manage legal, financial and operational issues.
Our success is based on our deep understanding of the African business world, the cigarette markets, the culture and special requirements of this great and diverse continent.
Please, click the link below to view our Brochure full of information and material concerning our Business Identity.
Pigassos Brochure 2015
Africa: A diverse & vibrant continent
Africa is the world’s second-largest continent, famous for its biodiversity, amazing landscapes, and animal life. It has a varied demographic profile that is reflected in its culture.
A rich tradition of arts and crafts, diverse cuisine, music, and oral literature. Over the last years, it has also evolved into a dynamic and growing market, offering large business opportunities for foreign and domestic organizations.